Friday, October 15, 2010

Good Things Utah

A couple weeks ago my friend Erin and I went to the ABC4 studios and watched "The Daily Dish" and "Good Things Utah" live.

For those of you not in Utah they are kind of like our local version of "The View", but a little different. For those of you who have watched these shows, have you ever seen Chef Tom? He is Erin's brother!

So that is why we were there for the taping of "The Daily Dish." There usually isn't an audience for that show, but Tom let us meet him there early and help him out a little bit, and then we got to hang out and see "the magic happen." Haha :) We had a really fun time, it's fun to see all the behind the scenes stuff! Plus we got to try some of Tom's awesome apple pie!!

1 comment:

Laura G said...

Love that show! I miss them. I didn't know he was her brother. Gosh they sure look related though. I've seen him, how cool is that. Lets go again when I come to visit!