About a month ago Matt had spring break. I have to go to St. George several times a year for my job, so I decided that Matt should come with me over his spring break! He got a "vacation" and I had someone with me on a work trip! Matt was really good about sitting in the car while I was meeting with people for work on the way down and back. He was also really good about sitting in the hotel room during the day and studying while I went out and did my job! We were able to have some fun at night though.
We went to dinner at some yummy places,
Went shopping, we hung out with our friends Lynsi and Chase who happened to also be in St. George,
and we went and did a session at the St. George LDS Temple (the oldest temple in utah)
It was so much fun to have Matt with me! I have to go to St. George about 5 times a year, and it's usually just me, so it was so nice to have someone with me, and not only someone but someone I love!
I'm pretty sure Matt got a lot of studying done, what else is there to do in a hotel room all day for 2 days in a row?
No comments:
Post a Comment