Thursday, March 1, 2007
Moving
This week I helped my sister and her husband move into their new town house. I am happy to help, but I am never moving! It is a huge pain! You have to box all of your stuff up....and believe me you have way more stuff than you think you do! Then, heave all of the boxes outside onto a trailer or into some kind of vehicle that will be transporting all of your stuff. Then you drive to the new location....this CAN be the least stressful part of the whole thing, but once you get there, you just have to lug all of the boxes into the new house. Then you have to put all of the boxes in the appropriate room. After you get all the boxes in the right place, you have to take everything out of them and put everything away in it's new place. Chances are this process will take you a few days.....or months to finally finish unpacking. This experice has lead me to the conclusion that I will never move. I will just have to be happy where I'm at because moving is just plain exhausting! Hopefully my husband will be cool with living with my parents...I'll just have to explain to him how aweful moving can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment