I realized that my first two posts, were a tiny bit negative, and on the angry side! I thought I needed to post something that is a little nicer (because i'm actually a happy, nice person!!). One day I was on my way home -- it was about 8:30 in the evening. I needed to stop and put gas in my car because I was almost out, so I stopped at an Albertson's with a gas station. I pulled up next to a pump. I was paying at the pump with my credit card so I was punching in all of that information and then I started to fill my car up and i was just waiting for it to get done. While I was doing this, a car drove by once, then it drove around all of the other pumps and pulled into the one across from me. It was a cute couple, they were older in age...probably 70's....and they were dressed up very nice. The man got out of the car, and went around to start pumping the gas. He looked at me and my car and said, "Is this your car?" Then I asked an extremely intelligent question, "This car?" I said as I pointed to my car sitting right in front of me! He replied, "Yeah." Probably thinking to himself, what other car am I talking about? I told him it was my car and he asked if I liked it, I told him I did, then he said, "Well it's a nice car." I told him "thankyou" and then I hurried to get into my car.
I thought it was very random....I had no idea why he was asking if it was my car....and I didn't stick around to find out! He looked like a very nice man, but you just never know these days! I laughed the whole way home, first at the fact that he had just asked me some random questions....and the fact that when he asked if it was my car, I had to point and ask if he meant the car sitting right in front of me! Ha, ha...it still makes me chuckle a little!
No comments:
Post a Comment