Tuesday, February 27, 2007
The Car Genius
I have never had a car that didn't have problems! I bought a 2003 Ford Focus almost 2 years ago thinking that a newer car shouldn't have problems, right? WRONG! I'm not even going to mention the time last summer when it died in the middle of the dessert on our way to San Diego...that's another story. This story is about the ignition.....I had been at my friend's house having a great time. I decided it was time to go and went out to my car. I put the key in the ignition and I couldn't turn it. It was completely stiff. I tried pulling on the steering wheel thinking it had just locked up or something. After pulling on the steering wheel for a couple of minutes, I went back to my friends house and asked to use their phone (luckily I had left my phone home!!). I called my dad (the car genius) and told him what was going on. He said if I went back outside it would probably work. I went backout side, tried again, and nothing!!! So I went back to my friends house, asked if she and her husband could come try. They both tried and still nothing! The key wouldn't budge!! So I called my dad back, told him it wasn't working and told him my friend had offered to bring me home if he didnt want to....well the car genius said, "No, I want to try." I thought he might say that! So he came, got in the car, played around for a minute, whacked the key a couple times, and started it right up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment