Thursday, May 29, 2014

2 Months Old


After 2 months I am starting to feel like we have a new "normal".  I feel like every 2 weeks things get easier, and I get more used to my new routine.  It is so much fun!  But sooooo different!

Avery learned to smile this month!  She started out only doing it while she was watching the ceiling fan in our bedroom.


All of these pictures are from my bedroom when she had started smiling at the ceiling fan.

We got out the play gym for her and she loved it!




She loves to jabber away to the animals hanging above her head.  It's been fun to watch her learn how to grab at them.  She gets a little more coordination every day!

All of a sudden the baby stuff has taken up the whole house!


I didn't set it all up just to show you how much we have.....I just hadn't been putting anything away after we used it that afternoon.....and all of a sudden I looked around and was surrounded!!

One other thing that happened this month is I had to pack up the newborn clothes.

How adorable is this little bitty sleeper?  Remember how I cried when we switched to size 1 diapers?  Well a few tears were shed while I was putting away the newborn clothes.  She is just growing up way too fast!!

It's been a good month!  I can't believe how much she has changed and learned all ready!
Here is a video of one of Matt's favorite games to play with her.....

She's such a sweet baby.

No comments: