Can you see it? I've basically had the same hair do for 7 out of the last 8 years! It looks like 2006 I at least had shorter bangs and shorter hair....everything else could basically blend together. I've been wanting a change for a while, but #1 I am a total chicken when it comes to my hair and #2 I have no idea what I want to do differently to it! I really loved Reese Witherspoon's hair in "This Means War"
But besides the bangs it that even different than what I have now? Are those the type of bangs I can handle? If my hair isn't that color will it still look as cute???
Seriously, the picture doesn't do this hair cute justice, I think I spent half the movie paying attention to her hair!
Well, if anyone has any suggestions....they would be greatly appreciated....assuming anyone still reads this blog :)


4 comments:
Ugh. I hate hair rut. Here is what I think, you would have to do something DRASTIC to make a change because your hair is so thick and awesome. Like way short (chin length?) before it will look different. Remember when you cut it all off and it was WAY different (like to your shoulders or something?) and you can't see the difference in pictures. It would have to be a whole different style. BUT I think you could totally pull it off. :D
I know how you feel. I hacked a foot and a half of hair off earlier this year. I wanted something new and different. Hello Pixie Cut! So, I have a mantra, which I have always lived by "Hair Grows" No matter what you do to it, you can always grow it back. Your hair grows fast (if I am remembering correctly). Go onto pinterest and/or google some of your favorite stars and see if there is a hair cut you like, that is more removed (although adorable) from your norm. Just my thoughts! :) LOVE YA!
I love your hair!! It is so thick and shiny and always looks beautiful! I think you could pull off some cute bangs, and do the wavy stuff like Reese has in This Means War. Matt and I were talking about that movie the other night. Remember the giggling fit we had in the car on the way home? Good times.
You're gorgeous, Miss Pantene Girl! Sometimes I think I'm a total stick-in-the-mud, too. Always too scared to do anything too drastic...did it once, but it'll take courage to do it again.
I love your hair, and you could definitely pull off any style with total flair and grace. : )
Post a Comment