Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Midnight Showing

Matt is such a great husband! I have a borderline unhealthy love of all things Harry Potter. I haven't been to a midnight showing of a movie since the first Harry Potter movie came out. I decided for the most recent movie, I wanted to go at midnight again. Matt was kind enough to humor me! I wanted to go because it's one of those movies that is fun to watch in theaters when everyone else is excited about it too. I think it's fun to hear all the reactions of the crowd. Not to mention, seing all the costumes! We didn't dress up, but it was so fun seeing what other people thought of. There were some people who went all out, there were people dressed as everyone from Harry (obviously) to Professor's Trewlawny and Umbridge!

We went to the District in South Jordan (we decided to go a few days after tickets went on sale, so we had to drive a little to get an "earlier" show). Here's the one picture we took (I've been really bad at taking pictures lately!) It's hard to see, but there are tons of people behind us...it was crazy, and yet organized:) The movie was great! It just made me more excited for part 2 though. Can't wait for July now! (jokes, I really can!)

No comments: