Yes, we participated in the craziness called Black Friday! I had never done it before, and neither had Matt. We thought it would be fun to go and see what it was all about, and then Matt's sister decided she would come with us. Then we started looking at adds and realized there were things we actually wanted, so we started planning. We had a pretty decent plan in place. We went to Walmart, Kohl's, and Target. It was so much fun! Matt's sister Jenny and I stood outside Kohl's while Matt waited outside Target. We met some pretty nice people in line. Then we ran over to Target and hopped in line with Matt. I'm usually not someone who can stay up all night, but the adreniline/excitement of everything kept me wide awake the whole night. When we went back to Kohl's for the second time(yes, seriously), and were standing in a long line around 6:30 am is when I started feeling it all set in. By the time we got home and unloaded everything...I couldn't keep my eyes open any more. Matt was lucky and got to go to work! I took a 3 1/2 hour nap....
So, if you're wondering what 3 people can accomplish on Black Friday, here's an idea.

This seriously doesn't do it justice. I have better pictures of this stuff, but a lot of it is Christmas presents for people...so hopefully you can't see too much of what is there!
4 comments:
Holy moly! Too fun...I've never attempted Black Friday, looks you had success that is for sure! Do you know how much money you saved?
Um...not on everything, Matt might know, or I bet he could find out! On the stuff we bought for his parents we saved approximately $600....but that was at Kohl's and I think they mark up their prices a bit...so maybe it was more like $300 or $400..but that is still so worth it! (All the siblings went in together for his parent's stuff by the way :))
DUDE!!!! Well done!
Yikes! You guys did good!
Post a Comment