Matt & I each had a brother-in-law get their masters degree from the University of Utah. Unfortunately they didn't get their masters in the same thing, so we had to attent 2 graduations ceremonies! Just kidding guys, we would do anything for either of you!
First we went to Brad's graduation (he is married to Matt's sister Amy). Brad has been working sooooo hard to get this! He got his master's degree in Architecture. He's practically lived on campus, and I can only imagine how glad his wife Amy is to have him back! I'm sure his boys are also glad he's home more. Here is their awesome family.
Way to go Brad! We're so proud of you!
After this was over we headed over to the Huntsman center for my brother-in-law Mark's graduation. He got his master's degree in Public Administration. Mark also worked very hard to get his degree! He worked full time and took night classes to get it done. He actually finished his degree during fall semester, but they only do one graduation ceremony at the U so he had to wait until the spring to walk. There were tons of people here, and my battery died, so here is the picture that I got of Mark sitting on the floor with the other master's grads.
(Mark is the one waving!)
Congratulations Mark! We think you are awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment