Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you enjoy these "Thanksgiving" clips.













Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! I love that you can eat and eat and no one thinks twice about it (probably not a healthy perspective...). I love the casual feeling of being able to just sit around after the meal and talk and laugh with your family. I personally love larger gatherings on this holiday! It's so much fun to have cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents and cousins kids...the bigger the group the merrier (wink)!!

I am so grateful for how blessed I have been this year, especially these past few months! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and don't worry about the calories, haha!!

2 comments:

mark berger said...

oh how i hate the Gilmore's

Becca said...

Oh how I LOVE Gilmore Girls! Hey Steph, I just found your blog because you also commented on Ashley Pace's post today. I've added you to my blog list. Congrats on getting married. Your announcement was beautiful!