Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Ring

These are the pictures that go along with the post that is below. I'm using Matt's computer so that I can actually find the right pictures! The first is of us that night...before he asked, but not where he asked. The second is of my shiny ring!! It was hard to get pictures of it because it's so shiny it keeps turning out as one big glare! Enjoy!





7 comments:

JenBerger said...

It's really pretty!

Tiff and Trev said...

Your ring is beautiful, and your engagement pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Good luck figuring out which one you want....they all turned out so great!

Laura G said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY! Way to go Matt!

Laura G said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY! Way to go Matt!

KFinley said...

Congratulations! The ring is so pretty!

The Hodsons said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Keri said...

Steph - gorgeous ....and um.....it's exactly like my new one! Like, exactly!!! How big is it? We gotta compare - where did you get it? Love it, but of course, cause I have it :) :)