Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Snack Time?


I love to snack....I don't know why. If my mouth isn't busy, it just feels wrong. I don't know if this because I like to talk a lot, or if it's because I spend a good amount of time chewing gum, or neither of these. One of my favorite shows is the Biggest Loser, and they are always promoting Extra sugar free gum as a good way to curb the urges for snacks, which is good news for me! Love the idea, that's why I started chewing gum so much in the first place....because I was always hungry but couldn't always be snacking (this was way before the Biggest loser by the way). I love the polar ice flavor..it just lasts and lasts and lasts. I'm wondering though if it actually just makes the snacking urge worse...Unfortunately for me today, I don't have any gum. I keep forgetting to buy some....and I am craving something for my mouth to do besides eating! I considered talking...but I think my co-workers would find it strange if I started talking to myself in my cubicle. I have mints...but they don't quite hack it....hopefully they can at least hold me off for a little while longer..until lunch time!

1 comment:

The Hodsons said...

Stephanie...I thought this post was very amusing :)