I'm really slow at getting this posted, but I'm getting it done now..so hopefully that counts for something! I went to the Rascall Flatts concert at the end of February! It was so much fun! I was contemplating if I should go or not because I had a nasty horrible cold. I had stayed home from work that day and the day before. My nose was constantly running (my nose is really red in all the pictures) and I didn't feel good. When I started getting ready I almost asked my sister if she and her husband wanted to take my tickets and go, but I had to meet my friends there to give them their tickets, so I decided to at least go meet them for dinner and then decide. I was armed with a HUGE pile of tissues in my purse, a bag to put them in, cold medicine so when I could take it 4 hours after the last time I had taken it, and cough drops! We ate at the food court at the Gateway, and I got spicey chineese food to try and clear my sinuses so my nose wouldn't be disgusting the whole night. I decided if I didn't go to the concert I would probably wish that I had just stuck it out, so I went and had such a good time! Jessica Simpson opend for them, and I was actually kind of excited to see her too. I don't know if she really is just that dumb/awkward, or if it's an act, or if she was high or drunk. After she sang her first song she was introducing it and her next one, and was mumbling over all of her words. She had a few other "precious" moments...but she is an amazing singer and I actually liked a couple of her songs. Then Rascall Flatts came out. They were so much fun!! We were way in the top, just a few rows from the back row, but we stood up and danced and sang along and had a great time!!! I think the fact that we stood up helped me a lot. I went like 45 minutes without having to blow my nose, which was a record in my book!! Thanks Kallee for inviting me to go with you!!

I was excited about taking pills
at a concert -- they were just Tylenol Cold.
The Girls
No comments:
Post a Comment